Current Workshops offered by Kellee Wynne Studios
introducing true colors acrylic painting series
Introducing “True Colors”, a new series of painting courses designed by Kellee Wynne Studios to help any artist learn the foundation of acrylic painting while still having fun. Let’s build confidence while finding your true style in an easy, relaxed setting. By painting in an abstract manner, you can approach the canvas with the confidence of knowing that anything goes when you’re creating loose and free.
In every class we will learn and build upon these skills:
- Which paints and mediums to use in acrylic painting.
- How to choose and mix colors.
- The best ways to start a painting.
- What makes a good composition.
- Techniques to build layers of paint with luminous results.
- How to add texture to make the painting pop.
- Discover the best way to make mixed media work for you.
- When to finish a painting and make your final mark.
- Learn how to analyze your own artwork.
Coming soon to West Annapolis Artworks - Makers space
First class JUNE 3RD - More details coming soon
POSTCARDS FROM PARIS, OCTOBER 5-7, 2018, SAVE THE DATE
A whole weekend to escape to Paris right from the comfort of Queen’s Ink in Savage, Maryland. Spend three days learning and painting with Kellee Wynne. We will create several projects, including postcard art, a mini envelope art journal, hand carved rubber stamps, architecturally inspired mixed media and even painting the Eiffel Tower. You won’t want to miss this one, so mark your calendar and sign up for the newsletter to make sure you are notified when the class goes on sale.
Do you see a class that you wish you could take but live too far away? Kellee Wynne Studios travels! Please contact Kellee at hello@kelleewynnestudios if you would like to propose a destination workshop!