introducing true colors in-person acrylic painting series
Introducing “True Colors”, a new series of painting courses designed by Kellee Wynne Studios to help any artist learn the foundation of acrylic painting while still having fun. Let’s build confidence while finding your true style in an easy, relaxed setting. By painting in an abstract manner, you can approach the canvas with the confidence of knowing that anything goes when you’re creating loose and free.
In every class we will learn and build upon these skills:
- Which paints and mediums to use in acrylic painting.
- How to choose and mix colors.
- The best ways to start a painting.
- What makes a good composition.
- Techniques to build layers of paint with luminous results.
- How to add texture to make the painting pop.
- Discover the best way to make mixed media work for you.
- When to finish a painting and make your final mark.
- Learn how to analyze your own artwork.
now taking reservations at queen's ink:
West Annapolis Artworks - True Colors Live Studio
You're invited to participate in all new painting courses at the True Colors LIVE Studio! Located in beautiful Annapolis, Maryland in a small converted space of the gallery of West Annapolis Artworks. This studio classroom will provide an intimate experience to explore your own True Colors.
In these workshops we'll be learning the foundation of color and the True Colors method of mixing your own paint, creating luminous layers of colors and exploring new techniques in painting with acrylic paints. Space is very limited to provide a personal, tailored experience with hands on instruction with Kellee Wynne Conrad.
All classes include lunch and all art supplies.
**Other weekday, evening and group classes available on request. Please contact Kellee to make arrangements at email@example.com
Do you see a class that you wish you could take but live too far away? Kellee Wynne Studios travels! Please contact Kellee at hello@kelleewynnestudios if you would like to propose a destination workshop!