Current Workshops offered by Kellee Wynne Studios
introducing true colors acrylic painting series
Introducing “True Colors”, a new series of painting courses designed by Kellee Wynne Studios to help any artist learn the foundation of acrylic painting while still having fun. Let’s build confidence while finding your true style in an easy, relaxed setting. By painting in an abstract manner, you can approach the canvas with the confidence of knowing that anything goes when you’re creating loose and free.
In every class we will learn and build upon these skills:
- Which paints and mediums to use in acrylic painting.
- How to choose and mix colors.
- The best ways to start a painting.
- What makes a good composition.
- Fun techniques to build layers of paint.
- How to add texture to make the painting pop.
- When to finish a painting and make your final mark.
- Learn how to analyze your own artwork.
now taking reservations at queen's ink:
Additional Classes Coming Soon to Queen's Ink:
June 9 & 10 - Technique Tsunami
August 25 - Timeless Arches
*October 5-7 - Postcards From paris retreat*
Coming soon to West Annapolis Artworks - Makers space
First class coming in April - More details coming soon
Do you see a class that you wish you could take but live too far away? Kellee Wynne Studios travels! Please contact Kellee at hello@kelleewynnestudios if you would like to propose a destination workshop!