TRUE COLORS PAINTING WORKSHOP SERIES
Introducing “True Colors”, a new series of painting courses designed by Kellee Wynne Studios to help any artist learn the foundation of acrylic painting while still having fun. Let’s build confidence while finding your true style in an easy, relaxed setting. By painting in an abstract manner, you can approach the canvas with the confidence of knowing that anything goes when you’re creating loose and free.
“Abstract Floral Painting” is the first class in the 3 part series that is perfect for artists at any level, from beginner to experienced.. Each class is a stand alone class and will have individualized, thorough instructions. Take one class or take all three to dive deeper into your art practice through acrylic painting. Other classes offered: Mini Seascape Painting and Modern Landscape Painting
What we will learn in the True Colors Painting series:
- Which paints and mediums to use in acrylic painting.
- How to choose and mix colors.
- The best ways to start a painting.
- What makes a good composition.
- Techniques to build layers of paint with luminous results.
- How to add texture to make the painting pop.
- Discover the best way to make mixed media work for you.
- When to finish a painting and make your final mark.
- Learn how to analyze your own artwork.
CURRENT SCHEDULE FOR TRUE COLORS:
MINI SEASCAPES: May 12th 10:30 - 5:30 at The Queen's Ink in Savage, Maryland RESERVE MY SPOT NOW
TRUE COLORS INTRODUCTION; JUNE 3RD 12:00-5:00 THE NEW STUDIO IN ANNAPOLIS RESERVE MY SPOT NOW
MODERN LANDSCAPE: July 14TH, 2018, 10:30 - 5:30 at The Queen's Ink in Savage Maryland rESERVE MY SPOT NOW
Unable to make it to this workshop, missed the date or want to know about future workshops with Kellee Wynne Studios? Sign up for the workshop notification email list:
Do you see a class that you wish you could take but live too far away? Kellee Wynne Studios travels! Please contact Kellee at hello@kelleewynnestudios if you would like to propose a destination workshop!