I'm so excited for this week because it's about to happen!! We are about to hit 10,000 followers on Instagram! So it's time for a celebration....a celebration of you and all that you do to help grown the community and grow your art practice. I am so grateful for this opportunity to share and interact with you on a daily basis. I am happy to provide creative ideas and helpful information for all the new and seasoned artists out there. I hope this journey has been a fun one for you as well.
In the coming months Color Crush Creative will be offering more products to stay sustainable and give you the art education and community you want and deserve. I will continue to provide the awesome newsletter, Color for Your Inbox, and the great content on Instagram and in our Facebook Club for you with out cost or obligation. But for those who are seeking more, I will be offering some exciting products that will help you on your journey as an artist.
As for your art practice, we have a very colorful palette once again, but can you blame me? It's a celebration! Remember these key things:
- You don't have to use all the colors, pick what speaks to you
- Vary the amount of the colors you use, think "gallon, pint, cup, tablespoon" for proportions.
- Use white to give your work some breathing space!!
- If you're stuck on what to create, use the images as a jumping point for new ideas
- Take clear, bright photos on a white background for a better chance to be featured.
- Share your work! Use #cccpalette23 when you post on Instagram so I can find you and possible re-share your artwork on our instagram feed: @colorcrushcreative